(I normally drink rose bud, red tea, oolong tea and jasmine green tea in office)
1. A teapot with built-in filter, for herbal tea and red tea - bought from tjmaxx for around $10-15
2. A water boiler, plastic, but no plastic odor, yeah! - bought from target for less than $10
3. A taiwanese modern style tea pot, which has two layers and allow you to separate brewed tea from tea leaves. I use this for my expensive oolong tea and only when I have time to enjoy.
4. Three tiny tea cups (around 2inch in diameter and 1inch in height) for oolong tea to treat friends and myself.
5. A fabric placemat - bought from target for 1 or 2 bucks.
6. A mug for a quick treatment of jasmine green tea.
7. A small tray (6inch by 6inch) to put my tea cups on.
8. A used plastic tofu tray (4inch by 5inch) to hold cups and small pots when carrying them to sink for washing - was a package of tofu from grocery
9. A small wooden tea spoon and a small pair of wooden tongs to grab loose tea leaves
10. A half-gallon thermo-pot - bought from tjmaxx for around $15
My office is tiny. All above (excluding the water boiler and the thermo-pot) occupy 1/3 of a small drawer.
How about you?
8 hours ago